Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

An ordinary day...

Almost one month didn't play basketball ler...
Today just went to perisa to play it with my friends...and i found out that
my shooting skill gone awry and sucks!!...can only shoot air balls..haha...
i think i need long time to get back into the best form..not the best form la actually..just better than now will sufficient...i didn't hope that much..
after the game i am so damn tired...too long didn't exercise liao..haha...ever since the SPM started three weeks ago i stopped all my activities...haiz...
now finally have the time to resume back my activities and that might be too much time...maybe too free is another problem to me because if you are too free, you will feel bored...
Still got a few months left to spend before back to study...better enjoy every bit of day...

No comments: