Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Extra months...

What am i going to do with these extra 4 or 5 months?...At first, i thought UTAR has March intake for foundation programme but i found out yesterday that they only have January and May intake...grrr!!!...January might be too early for me to study since all i wanted now is rest but May will be too long....now i have more than enough if i want to rest for 5 months straight...by that time my brain might be frozen and hard to defrost it...haha...
I have think about getting a part-time job but i am too picky and transportation troubles me every time....all the places require me to take bus to reach my destination...and need to wait for damn long just for a bus to arrive..those who have taken bus will know this..if i am taking it for one day is not a problem but when i need to take it everyday, it will cause some troubles to me...maybe by doing so everyday will help me improve my patience...haha...but i rather improve it by another better way..lol...
So...what am i suppose to do now?..anyway, i think i will focus on my driving lesson first since next week will be my driving exam...after that and maybe after CNY will pose some troubles to me...just wait and see....

No comments: