Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Say...

Firstly.. i want to apologise to whoever i have scared about the recent post of landslide. I never thought that most of you especially those who are going to Cameron or other highlands will be scared from such comment... I never meant to scare you all from going Cameron... If you do scare you can calm yourself down because it was just my thought... Once again..so sorry.. You all should continue with your planned activities and just forget about the unlucky accidents including myself too trying to wash away those thoughts. So, RELAX is the word...
Finally i have finish reading the first story of 'Warcraft Archive' (Day Of The Dragon)... This book has four parts but i just finished one part. I took about three weeks to finish it..... so SLOW!!!... Anyway, the story is very nice and interesting so i would not give up so easily from reading the whole book. It is worth it... Must read finish!!!

Warcraft Archive


Day Of The Dragon

Haha... i can learn driving tomorrow ler.. but i scare my hope will be faded away since i feel that my driving instructor is quite unreliable.. whatsoever i still wish i get the chance tomorrow...

Six days to my vacation...

No comments: