Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Waiting...

About 8 days from today, i will be leaving to Cameron Highland for a vacation...yipee...(^.^)V..
but before this, another group of my friends will be going to Pangkor tomorrow..hope they will have fun there and most important ENJOY yourself!!..
Can't wait for 22 December to arrive... So need of a nice relaxing holiday right now...
I hope by the time we go there, the rainy season has stop so our safety will be more guaranteed. We can even visit more places if rain does not disturb our journey.
These few days i have been waiting for my driving instructor to give me a call so i can know when i can start learning but i was disappointed...haiz..I have called him once but he told me that he haven't organised the time yet. -.-!!.. I am so free right now and nothing to do but i can't learn driving... by the time i am not free, he will tell me i can learn... If really like that, i will curse him gao gao...
STILL WAITING...

No comments: