Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boring post...

So fast 1 week has passed...so does my 1 week holiday...haiz...time seems to be passing so fast lately especially during holiday...don't you think so?..now it's already July and i can't believe i've studied at Apiit for 2 months!...i've reached the half-way of my first semester and two months later i'll be sitting for my very first exam at foundation level...things are happening so fast and there is no way i am going to reverse the time unless i have a time machine..lol...i know it's not going to happen..and it's impossible to happen...what to do?..just flow with the time and wait for the result lo...that's what i usually do when i'm stuck on something...haha...i won't force myself too hard if i can't get something going...there's no point to torture myself when i really stuck on it...i believe some people do push themselves until they achieve their goals and no way they are going to give up...but that is not my style...hmm...why am i writing all these stuff again?..what a boring post...booo...lame update...

No comments: