Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crashed debate..

Seems like i have been updating my blog only once a week and this sounds disappointing to those who want to read it...but i don't' think many of you are following it so i decided to update it less frequent...besides, i also lazy to update it..so must how i just update it once a week or maybe longer than that...
Sigh...today got crashed up in english debate..lucky it's just a practice...actually, i'm quite ready before i started giving my speech but the moment i stood up and stared at the class, i'm so nervous...i forgot whatever i'm supposed to say and just simply started off...and once the lecturer stopped me and commented a bit on my sentences used, i got more nervous and crashed the whole thing up...i ended my speech and i can't even understand what i am doing during that few minutes...felt so tense during presenting especially in front of that demanding lecturer...i know i can do better if i'm presenting in front of others...but in front of her is just too hard...whatsoever, forget about it and move on with my day..i don't want to ruin my day because of her few remarks...damn it..the real test is still waiting for me...hope i can do better in that..

No comments: