Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 in 1

So fast it's already August...three months had passed since i first enrolled into Apiit in May...which means my Foundation's semester 1 is coming to its end..but before i am able to move on to semester 2, exams, tests and assignments are here to assess me..although i've done a few assignments along the course, the main obstacle is still waiting for me to overcome...and this is going to be tested at the end of this month...so nervous right now...i have not even started revising on any subject and next week i'll have my first ever English test at this tertiary level...and there are more coming week after week...damn it!!..the due date for the last assignment for this semester also fall on next week and we have to get ready for presentation after that...not to say my oral test which is going to be assessed through debate is happening on the same week...3 major assessments are coming all at once..Oh My God!!..so stressful...wait..i think i have missed out 1 more assessment which is going to happen on next week also...it is my Maths test...argh~..now it has become 4 in 1..4 assessments in a week time...@.@..what makes it worse is that i have not prepared for any of them except for the last assignment...the essay part is almost finish but the presentation is still empty..nothing have been done until now...die lo this time...

No comments: