Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

70% or 67%

Last Friday, i just finished my maths test and i knew i had done it badly...and today the bad news arrived on the very first class of the day...i knew it was a bad result and what a bad way to start off my day...can't i get some good news or any other news except for this particular one to start my day?...this is so unmotivating...=.=!!..anyway, when my name was called out, i just went to collect my paper and 70% was written on it..i thought to myself that it was not as bad as i have expected...i thought the marks will be lower than this but it came out to be better yet still disappointing...at least i have expected low marks for this test..if not, the situation could be worse than this...checked through all the questions and as usual did a lot of careless mistakes...there were also a few blank answers which i have no idea at all on how to answer it...those careless mistakes really bothering me..grr..maybe i'm still a human who did mistakes all the time and not perfect after all...that kind of thinking cheered me up a little bit though...i even honest enough to ask for marks deduction after i found out that i drew my graph wrongly...am i really too honest in this case?..i should be very happy with the marks awarded to me even though i answered the question wrongly...what am i doing?..ruining my result?..sigh...i ended up passing back my paper with 67% written on it..3 marks gone just because of my honesty...anyway, is honesty still important in such situation when your results are concerned?..

No comments: