Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unfortunate events...

OMG!!..next week is semester 1 examination already...i'm still fooling around here and haven't even started to revise anything yet...i'm DOOM...><...never mind, there are still about 3-4 days for me to revise my studies..right now, releasing my stress will be the better option because things happened over these two days really shocked me...first, my aunt's laptop which i use it usually spoilt (LCD cracked)..that case was still ok until yesterday when Dell sent its technicians to fix the laptop, one of them who is still a trainee fixed the laptop...and all of a sudden when he tried to on the laptop to give it a test, the laptop sound out some kind of beeping sound indicating the hard disk was spoilt too...What The ****!!??...before he fixed the LCD, everything was running properly and there was no problem starting the com at all..but after he 'touched' it, the hard disk spoilt...@@..if i knew such thing will happen then i should have backed up my files the day before he came..haiz...really unfortunate..although they changed the hard disk for us, all our data were lost and still hoping that my bro could help us to retrieve the data stored in the old hard disk...hope can retrieve all the lost data la...another unfortunate event happened today...it's about my ose group assignment...i got B for the essay and A for my presentation...if this is what i deserve to get then i'm satisfy with it but my "friend" who did nothing for both the essay and presentation can get A+ for the presentation...What The ****!!??...this result really spoilt my day and all of my other friends can't even believe their own eyes when they saw the result slip...really "mou tin lei"...that was what one of my friends said when he saw the result...i myself also can't believe my own eyes...haiz...what to do?..the tutor already marked the paper and i must do better in my coming exam lo...no choice...T.T...bad day...

No comments: