Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Satisfied...

Phew~...my 4 in 1 assessments have come down to only one left...i can't believe i have done 3 assessments in just one week..haha..i'm so proud of my capability...what were done over these past three days were my reading test, oral test (debate) and ose group assignment...although the assignment required us to do a presentation but that will only happen next week..so i still have time for that...hehe..now this week left maths test which is going to be conducted this Friday...better get my maths skill polish a little before any tragic incident happens that day...lol...feeling so much better now because the debate has ended and i'm quite satisfy with my performance...at least better than practice session...so relieving...anyway, i'm writing these just to encourage myself a little and is about motivation...haha..thanks for your reading..^o^..

No comments: