Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Ended and Solved...

Haha..finally i have finished my semester 1 exam..feeling so relax right now..although the exam period only lasted for about 3 days..this period is enough to give me stress throughout these 3 days..i kept worrying about my performance and i kept telling myself that i must get good result for this exam..if i can't perform well, then there is no more subsidiary fees for me..without the subsidy, the fees are too expensive..that's why i can't even afford to do a simple careless mistake during exam...haiz..anyway, the exam is over and just hope that i'm able to achieve good result...end of story..
These few days, i'm having difficulty in internet connection but thanks to my bro, the case is solved..now, i can even surf the net at 2Mbps for the price of RM88..damn shiok la..lol..thanks to my bro's complaint again..haha..but each of us has to fork out some money to buy a brand new modem router to enjoy the good speed since the old modem can't support the speed i guessed...i think it is still worth it if long term usage is consider..hope the frequent disconnection problem will not persist again after changing the modem..^^..end of story..

No comments: