Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Online...

After two days absenting from the Net, it is like losing contact with the whole world..lol..without the laptop, I can’t online, listen to songs, play games and chat…I think I’m too dependent on technology nowadays…last time, I only online whenever I go to cybercafé but now I have the opportunity to online at home and I’m getting addicted to it..not online-ing for a day will make me feel weird..it is like something is missing in my daily chores…especially when I can’t check out my facebook and e-mails…this creates a feeling that not being satisfied for the day…if I can’t online for a month, then most probably I will suffer from serious depression…haha…I have thought of using my phone to surf the net but my phone doesn’t have the Wi-Fi function and even 3G speed..i can only rely on the GPRS speed which is terribly slow and costly as well…so, I ended up restraining myself from online-ing…haiz..i think I have better buy a phone with Wi-Fi function next time..this can at least ease my “suffering” for a few days…lol..now that I have the chance to online, it is online spree for me..wahahaha…that’s all for this post..

have a nice day everyone!!..

No comments: