Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya Holidays...

Currently, i'm enjoying 3 days of holiday in conjunction with the Hari Raya celebration...most of us are enjoying ourselves right now...some might take this opportunity to hang out with friends and family but i chose to stay at home and relax..so relaxing now..ah~..how good if this holiday last for a week...to me, this holiday is just like a replacing holiday for my semester holiday..since i didn't get to enjoy holiday after my sem 1 exam, this is the time for me to relax..haha..at least there are 3 days for me to release my stress...3 days are already enough for me to regain my sleeping hours lost during schooling days...lol..these few days, i slept for almost 10 hours each day...i slept from 3.00 a.m. till 12.30 p.m...haha..waking up late is consider an usual activity for me as i sleep late...i know there are still many people who can actually sleep "earlier" and waking up later than me...i think my condition is still acceptable..haha...anyway, this kind of sleeping pattern should not be practised because this is not good for health...=.=...don't ask me why am i practising it..lol..maybe i find morning is too early for me to carry out my daily activities...haha..whatever the reason is, i wish there are more holidays to come..last but not least..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
to all who are celebrating it..
^.^

No comments: