Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gadgets Craze

It's already 1.40 a.m...and i haven't sleep!!..well, it's alright for me to sleep late and i'm used to it...i will not hit my bed till 3 a.m....unless it's schooling days, then i will sleep a bit earlier...yeah, it's just A BIT different...haha...so right now i'm writing this post out of boredom while waiting for my phone to charge finish...

Talking about phone, i've been using the same phone for about 3 years already!!...some might take it as a long period while some take it as short...to me, i still can stand it and i'm still using it without fretting about it...err..i do fret about sometime when i see some new phones with new functionality...awh..come on, who don't fret when we see something better than what we owned...haha

I wanted to change my phone long time ago but the one problem prohibited me from doing so...even now the problem still lingers around me...argh!!...what is the problem?..it's FINANCIAL problem!!!..every time when i wana buy something new, i'm short on cash...sigh...but i will opt for more when i get something...i'll never satisfied...lol..talking bout human nature...haha

On the other hand, my friend wants to sell his DSLR camera and he offers me with a reasonable price...you know i've been craving for a DSLR camera for so long!!!...i don't mind owning a second hand as long as i get a DSLR camera...but the condition must be good though...lol...again i'm short on cash...damn!!..

You see, i'm torn apart between buying a new handphone and a second hand DSLR camera...both cost about the same and both are in my target list...not to mention a laptop which i HAVE to buy next year once i got my loan...that is for sure...haha..so it's a battle of the gadgets within myself...><..







No comments: