Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Hairstyle

Something extraordinary just happened on me yesterday!!..hmm, maybe i should say i had made one of the most daring moves in my life!!...i still can't believe myself had made such a move...it's a shocking moment for my family and i when i made the CHANGE....

So this daring move is about my hairstyle...after a year sticking to the same hairstyle, i finally decided and made the BOLD move to change it...actually, i had the intention to change my hairstyle few months ago but now is the time to give it a twist...

This new hairstyle i didn't ask for it but it just came out spontaneously from the hairdresser...i asked for a hairstyle that suits me and he suggested this style...he just briefly explained how it will look on my head and confirmed with me again whether i wanted it...it happened so quickly!!...i didn't even manage to give it a second thought...and i just answered "YES"!

I was not that shocked when i first looked at my new hairstyle cause i was trying to imagine myself looking with that hairstyle while he is cutting my hair...i looked completely different from myself!!..i don't really know how to describe it but it makes me look "wild"...

When i reached home, i received my first criticism from my sister and mom...maybe i'm still new to this style, so i don't know what to react nor answer them...i just wanted a change and never thought of getting into this style...even now i am trying to adjust to this new style and getting used to it...i know it takes time for me to get used...sigh...

Now i should be ready for more criticism when i return to college next Tuesday...it will become the topic of the day for them...haha...whatsoever, i am ready for it and just bring it on!...if this hairstyle doesn't suit me then i will change again on my next visit to the saloon...hope those comments won't be too harsh to accept though...lol..

ps: I didn't take any photo showing my new hairstyle but don't be disappointed cause you will see it if you ever meet me while i still having this hairstyle...haha...


No comments: