Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

An outing...

Hmm...maybe i should start it when i reached my destination, Time Square. Well, today is just my 'husband' (don't think of anything much) and i went out together so it won't be a big problem when it comes to buying tickets. There was a slight problem though. The queue was quite long because today is a public holiday and we already expected this situation will happen. Right after we got our tickets, i accompanied my friend to have some shopping around the place. Too bad i went back with just a few packets of chocolates while my friend bought a limited edition Coca-Cola™ bottle...haha...I really wished i could have bought some brand new clothes home but money is making a huge problem here..haiz...The temptations were just too hard to resist.


It was time for us to enjoy our movie, Iron Man. Although my friend doesn't seem to have a good impression about the show, i still managed to persuade him to see it..haha..The movie is consider a good movie to me at least. It was full of actions and humours throughout the show. I just wanted to give a little bit comment about it, because i can't really understand the electronic stuff! I think it won't be a problem for an engineer especially an electronic engineer...haha..If you prefer Spiderman or X-men type of shows, then you might like this show too. Don't take my advise for granted..haha..


When the movie finished, we both went to Borders™ to have a look for some books. We aren't looking for any books though. We were just passing our time there while waiting to go back home..haha...By the way, we really spend our time by flipping through books that we found interesting and worth reading. Finally, it was time to go back. We took LRT to Sri Petaling and from there, we went back separately.

No comments: