Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2 days left...

Finally there are only two days left for our trial!! Yeah..celebration!!! After this, there is even a week holiday for extra fun and joy. Even i am not celebrating the Hari Raya, i am still please that holiday is here to remedy our pain. So tense up nowadays... With just barely 1 month from now is the SPM. How can i not feeling the pressure? But, i will still stick to my easy going type to prevent extra pressure on me. I will definitely say NO to pressure! Don't make yourself so tense up...just relax and let it pass. That sounds easy but in real life does it go that way? I hope so....
Tomorrow will be Chemistry paper 1 and 2. I still have plenty to read and how can i stuff all the molecules, atoms and ions into my head in just 1 night? Argh... i hate Chemistry!! All those chemicals just make me feel dizzy and headache. Help meeee.... i don't want to die because of studying Chemistry... lol... Anyway, really hope the tips will come out by tonight to ease my brain. Thanks for all the tips....
TIPS!!!!!
 

No comments: