Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Game started...

Hoho.. The long awaited trial has finally landed and it spelled out D-O-O-M!! Even the first BM paper has caused some problems to me. I was forced to retreat and planned for the second paper. I can't even have enough time to gun down all the questions when it's time up for me to surrender. Anyway, i just surrender the paper and got prepared for the next invasion. This paper, however was better than the previous paper. I managed to blast it with two long-written essays before the time ran out. I was lucky that it didn't come out with full of horror, so i got the chance to raise back my victory chances against it. I will wait for the result and have a post-mortem after it...hehe.. Tomorrow will be the English paper turns to attack us but i will try my best to tame it with all my might. I don't know i will able to do it since i must face with a extremely high level judge to judge my English. Just pray hard that she will give me the chances to survive the attacks.
9 SUBJECTS LEFT....

No comments: