Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival...

Well, today is the Mid-Autumn Festival or better known as Mooncake Festival. Many people will be rushing back home today to have a reunion dinner with their family while ushering this festival with full of delight. Even though my family will be doing the same thing but i don't think this is a celebration for me. It is still consider as a celebration for me but maybe with a different name like "Mid-Exam Festival"!..lol... While every people are celebrating, i guess most of the students especially form 5 students will be studying the night away. So sad.... Anyway, it will all be just fine once the SPM is over. I will be looking forward to that and anyone decided to have a celebration of this? I am so desperate to go for a holiday right now but still need to wait for the end year trip...haiz...
Hope all of you will have a pleasant celebration today...
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL....

No comments: