Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Missed out...

Yesterday i went back to my secondary school to receive award together with my friends who did well in last year SPM...really happy seeing my friends again after last met them on result day...although not all of my friends were able to attend the ceremony, at least i got to meet some of them and chatted with them...most of them have started their study while some have applied and waiting for the next intake except for me...when teachers asked me where i was studying and studying what, i have to reply with an answer "i haven't decide yet"...haiz...better stop talking about the sad things and talk more about the happy things...well, the rewards that i received yesterday included a certificate, a small trophy and an amount of RM25...too bad i'm not a straight A's student, if not i will receive RM50 instead of RM25 only...i just missed an A and i lost half of the prize...what a waste...they should categorise more specifically so the money can be shared fairly among us...anyway, i still appreciate the rewards and have to accept the fact...after the ceremony, we went to Carrefour to have a small celebration at Garden's Cafe...i ate a bowl of curry laksa and this might cause me to have a stomachache later that night...i think i should not eat it since i know my stomach is weak...too late to regret...haiz....


No comments: