Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Waiting...

Four more days and i'm going to start a brand new life...college life...actually i'm suppose to be looking forward to this but it seems like i didn't have much interest in this...i still prefer the life that i'm having now because i'm enjoying too much of it...i think i need a longer time to get used to the new life...although there are still a few days left for me to enjoy myself to the fullest, i can sense that my new life will be way more difficult than my previous secondary life...with the 'new look' that i'm going to bring myself with it, i must adapt to it as quickly as possible to prevent any prolong discomfort...it's a next level that i must overcome in order to be successful in my future life...maybe i will take this as a challenge to myself and i must not retreat from this challenge...just give me some time and hope that i will pass this hurdle...i think i should stop writing here...i just write this post to update my blog so it won't look so dusty..haha..

No comments: