Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

'New' look...

Yesterday went to buy my 'school uniform' as i am going to study at Apiit which require its students to dress formally...although i'm quite reluctant to dress so formally to school, i have no other option since i have applied to study there...at first, i went to the clothing department and i just stood there staring at those formal wears...i'm totally blank of which to choose...all the while, i will only buy T-shirts and other casual wears but this time i must choose a shirt which i think is too old for me to wear it...i really don't know which suits me most...i dare say, yesterday was my very first time choosing a formal shirt...all those shirts seemed to be weird to me...anyway, i just picked a few shirts and pants to try it out...i dare not imagine myself wearing so formally...when i put on those shirts, i looked as if i'm 20 years old older than my actual age...lol...maybe i'm still too young to don this kind of shirts...haha...i tried my best to choose the style that suits younger generation but this task is extremely hard...i have no idea at all...i ended up buying 5 shirts and 2 pants...luckily both shirts and pants have 70% discount...next task is to buy leather shoes...argh...Apiit is so fussy...can't even wear sneakers...so i just simply picked a cheap leather shoes to try it out....even though this is also my first time choosing a leather shoes, it is way easier than the previous task...haha...finished this, and i went on to buy my bag...i need to buy a bag which suits with my 'new style' so i chose a quite formal bag...altogether cost about RM300 plus...what a hefty sum to spend on my new look...it's time to get nerdy and old..rawr...

No comments: