Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Aimless...

My blog is dead!!...i can't believe i have not update my blog for a week...is my life so boring until i have nothing to blog or am i too busy with studies?...i have no idea which is the right answer...i actually don't know what am i doing nowadays...since i started my college life a month ago, i had lost direction in my life...i am doing things aimlessly and can't even locate my own goals...what happened to me?!...what am i studying?...what should i do?...my life is numb...or better known as emotionless...
Everyday i go to college just for the sake of studying and it is not as happy as secondary life when we were so used to each other that we made fun of each other...now i have to build up this kind of friendship again with my new friends...it is not an easy task as we are still new to each other and this takes time...i am not saying that my new friends are bad and not friendly but in between the friendship bond is lack of something...i just don't know what is missing...i still prefer secondary school's friends for now since i feel closer with them...i will never forget about you all...i remember one of my friends said that secondary school's friends are the best friends you have ever had in your life...and i think this is true...tomorrow there will be a gathering with them again and i think this is great...i'm looking forward to this...

No comments: