Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A little update...

Oh My!...how long have i left this blog alone?...1 week?..2 weeks?..actually, i have lost count of it...haha...anyway, i'm just writing this just to update my blog and revive it while i have time...i have been busying with my ose assignment and debate lately so i have little time to spend on blogging...poor bloggy...until now, i have not finish my assignment and i still have 1 week to get everything done...for debate, i also don't know what can i do about it...i got all the points but i got no idea how am i going to present it...haiz...next week is holiday so i might get to enjoy it or used up all the time doing my assignment...the assignment supposed to be an easy one but i keep changing it every time i open and check it...i just not satisfied with what i have done...
No matter i have finish the assignment or not, one thing i'm going to do this weekend for sure is get myself to a cinema and watch Transformer...i'm not going to miss this much anticipated movie...i have been waiting for it for so long...booked the tickets yesterday and it took me so long to get it done..damn it!!...whatsoever, nobody is going to stop me from watching this show..even the A(H1N1) flu..O.O...

No comments: