Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Losing confidence...

It seems that my blog is a little bit dusty since i last updated it 5 days ago...as usual, i got nothing to blog about but this time i have a very special reason for not updating my blog...and this special reason is that i have lost my confidence writing in English again!...why am i losing my confidence again even though i am slowly regaining my confidence throughout the years?...last time, i lost my confidence in English was because my English teacher had criticised hard on my essay especially with the famous "EIEL"(error in every line) comment...this comment really made me lost all my confidence i have all this while...after 2 years taught by the same demanding teacher, i felt i had improved slightly in my English especially in writing essay...i slowly improving my essay by not getting the harsh comment again and this build-up my confidence...i even created this blog last year to improve on my writing skills...by blogging, i really feel i have regained my confidence...but lately, i feel that i am slowly losing this confidence because of my English lecturer...she is quite similar to my previous English teacher except that she has a very different way in teaching...she has very little patient when teaching us and expects the best from us...she taught us a different way in writing letter and essay...the format is completely different from what we've learnt in secondary school...we really need time to digest this new format before we start using it...she just taught us the new format and she wants us to perform up to her standard...when we did a mistake, she will lose her patient and starts criticising us...she must bears in mind that we are still new to this study environment and format...we need time to improve!...i think those who are not so good at English like me will lose confidence in writing if she continues to push us too hard...now, i have to reset my mindset and start to learn English from the beginning...

No comments: