Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher's Day?

There is no class for today again...so i get to sleep till late morning without worrying about the studies...at least for now i don't need to worry about my LAN subjects yet since there is no announcement about it...i still get to enjoy my Saturday until the LAN subjects have started...hehe..i'm supposed to be worrying about my assignment now but my lecturer still haven't give us the question specifically...so i can't do anything now until i am informed on the question...although i have knew a bit about the question from the next group, i should wait for the actual news before i start working on it...i think there is no need for me to rush as we've yet to know the deadline on handing this assignment...slow and steady are better than getting it done wrongly..lol...
Today Saujana or even other schools celebrated Teacher's Day...even though i didn't attend the celebration at my ex-school, i would like to wish all the teachers "Happy Teacher's Day"...during my secondary life, i only attended this annual celebration twice when i was in form 1&2...the rest, i didn't attend and i remember one year i even skipped the celebration and went to a nearby CC (cyber cafe) to have fun...haha...now that i'm not a student of Saujana anymore, i realised how meaningful this celebration is...since i've skipped this for so many years, how can i just go back to my formal school and wish them?...they might ask me why i didn't attend last time and now i'm going back to visit them...so 'paiseh' that time...should find a more reasonable reason to visit them next time...haha...


No comments: