Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Having a break...

I just came back from college and i'm freaking tired now...although there were a long break and several short breaks in between classes, i think the breaks were not sufficient for me to take a good rest...haihz...actually, i'm supposed to do a maths exercise now but due to my laziness, i decided not to do it now...maybe i'll do it after my post here...as usual, i've very little things to talk about...i just want to comment a bit about my English and OSE lecturer who is the same person...her English is superb!...her pronunciation is so accurate and she is able to pronounce the 'th' sound clearly...she is so alike Pn. Kow who is equally good and demanding in English i guess...because of this, i'm a little afraid now of my future exams which she is definitely going to mark it...all i can do is do my best and try to refer what Pn. Kow demanded from us last time...at least what she taught us last time had the point there...haha...another worth mentioning lecturer is my PDSM and maybe also my Moral lecturer...all i can say about him is Weird!...his attitude and the way he speaks is very weird and i don't really know how to explain about him...he just has his own unique way and go on with his style...i think it's time to go back to work and stop commenting here..lol...i'll update if time allows...^^

No comments: