Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New environment...

To be honest, i'm quite lazy to write a post now and i've very little things to talk about..anyway, i just make a simple post here just to update my blog a bit...since now i have started my academic session, i think i will have lesser time to update my blog in the future...although i almost get used to the 'uniform', there is another factor that will probably affect my studies...the new study environment is still fresh to me and the study method at this level of education is totally different from the secondary or primary level...i must make sure i get used to these factors as fast as possible since the lecture had started yesterday...luckily these two days just mentioned about the introduction of every subject and not much teaching...there will be no class tomorrow so i have to wait until next week before another lecture or tutorial...hopefully, i can manage to overcome these in just a matter of days...to those who are currently studying in colleges, can you all give me some pieces of advice on how to study effectively in college?..i worry that i can't cope with my studies in the new environment...i will very appreciate your advice..thank you...that's all for today...

No comments: