Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Untitled...

It's time to update my blog again...=.=..i know it's a very lame sentence to start with but i got no idea of how to start my post...maybe it's because of today's lectures which were quite hectic and tiring that i've drained out of idea...speaking about lecture, today we were informed that this week we will be given the very first assignment for this year...it's an individual assignment and this is definitely included in my assessment marks...although this individual assignment contribute only 20% in my assessment, these marks are vital for me to score a good grade...i hope the assignment is quite easy and not that hard to score...when i've received the assignment, i think most probably i will have lesser time spend on here which means lesser update...what a good reason not to update my blog..haha...i'm just too lazy to blog..lol...even now i'm writing craps here...i'm aimless...better get something more interesting before spamming here next time...><

No comments: