Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mixed Emotions...

Once again i'm feeling "weird"...i don't know why this kind of feeling keep on haunting me every year...my emotions are mixed up and in total mess...at one point, i can be very happy and at another point, my emotions can take 180 degrees turn...it changed so fast that i myself don't even realise it..i have no time to take control over my emotions..i just feel lost again..this kind of feeling is hard to explain..unless you have underwent such situation, you will know how this feel...i'm scare that one day my emotions are so mixed up until i will burst into tears..or maybe worse..i can't predict how bad the situation could be..i hope i can come out from this "weird" situation as fast as possible..but i can't even find out the causes of it..and without knowing the causes, how can i find the solutions to overcome it?...might be the stress that i'm feeling right now that causes me to fall into the "darkness"..Oh, Light!! Where are you?..i need you!!..before it's too late..

No comments: