Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

'You' and My non-sense...

I have not been updating my blog for such a long long time..more than a week i guess..feel so pity for this dusty blog...nevermind, i will brush and clean 'you' up today with my non-sense talking..haha..i hope 'you' will get used to my crap talking..because this is the reason why 'you' have been created by me last year..to hold all my non-sense..lol..i non-stop babbling here even though i have nothing to write and i found out that every post i've been posted lately was plain talk and had no objective at all...haha..again i feel pity for 'you' for holding and storing all my craps..even this very post is all about non-sense and i am writing aimlessly here..haha..i really have no idea what to write to fill up this post so must how i end this post here..and put the full-stop for god sake...but if i never created this post, then this poor thingy will be very dusty and rusty...so i have to do something to save this thingy from dying unless the view count of it has hit zero..then i will have the reason to close this thingy down and no more non-sense will be posted up anymore..sounds good to 'you' right?..if i close 'you' down then 'you' don't need to store and take my craps once and for all...'you' will die and 'you' are free to wander around to find your new creator or maybe worse..gone forever..wahaha..now, it turns out that this idea of closing 'you' down will mean more than just freedom..anyway, i'm still your owner at this moment and 'you' still have to do your job by storing and posting this non-sense..be obedient...wahaha...

p.s.: so sorry for wasting your precious time reading this..><..maybe next time i should warn you before hand..:p

No comments: