Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2012...

Wow...i have not touched my blog for quite some time...i have been busy with my assignments lately and spent most of my online time facebook-ing..haha..really dump my blog aside due to these two reasons..so sorry bloggie..>.<..anyway, i'm going to update now since i have some empty slots in my time..haha..
Today, i went to IOI mall with 21 friends to catch the latest natural disaster movie..everyone should have seen this movie by now..i guess..it's not other than 2012...the much anticipated natural disaster movie of the year...this movie really is the best natural disaster movie ever...nice graphic and synchronised with nice sound quality...can feel the heart pounding every time an earthquake occurs...it's too hard for me to explain my feeling for this movie..it creates mixed emotion to me..although there are some parts which are not necessary be included but i think the director just want to pro-long the movie length by slotting those parts in...i will give it 8/10..those who haven't seen this movie should spend 3 hours for this movie..it's thrilling, touching, amazing and educating...just experience the end of the world feeling by yourself and you will know what i mean...good work done by the whole production team..:D..
There are still about 10 days left for me to enjoy the underage lifestyle..thereafter, no more such lifestyle for me to enjoy...once in a lifetime experience..must appreciate every single day while i'm still underage...haha..

No comments: