Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Unexpected...happy about it...thank you...

I will make this post as short as possible..since i have spent my whole afternoon doing my assignment just now..i am damn freaking tired now..my fingers and brain are getting sore now..haiz..anyway, there is one thing i must say it now..that is..Thanks to all those who had attended my birthday party yesterday at Wings Cafe..even though it is done last minute, many of you can make it and i am so happy about it..and of course i must thank the two organisers KX and CS for making it so successful...thanks so much..at first, i thought i will not be expecting a party to be successfully organised but it came out to be a successful one..the presents i received from  you all are bonus to me as i didn't expect to receive any gift...attending the party is all i wanted..really thanks for the gifts and the cake as well..love it..really hope i can have it every year..^^...
Thanks again!!..

No comments: