Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Two days left...

Oh my God..there are only two days left!!..two days for me to enjoy myself as an underage kid..i am so gona miss the days i spent during my childhood...i am not going to find another one for this whole life ever..nothing i can do now to prevent this day from arriving..all i can do is just wait and bid my last goodbye to my childhood days..Goodbye is all i can say now..although i realised that i will undergo such situation a month ago, i didn't seem to appreciate it instead i have wasted it...i am regretting my doings again..haiz..what make it worse is that i am most probably going to spend this whole unlucky day doing my assignments..this situation really makes me feel uneasy..can you imagine spending an unlucky day by doing assignments?..nothing is worse than this..i can't imagine myself going through this two days from now..anyway, i rather accept the truth than fantasizing myself going through a happy day which is not going to happen obviously...truth is where i am heading to while brushing aside all those fantasies which are blocking my route in seeking the truth..
Accept the truth and forget about the others..

No comments: