Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

assignmentSSS...

Woo~..so long i didn't update my blog ler..so busy with my F***ing ITA assignment before this..and even now there is still an assignment waiting for me to hand-out on monday...really tired of assignments...haiz..after this assignment, there are another two assignments to complete before end of january..GRRR!!!..and that two assignments are malaysian and moral study assignments..even these two puny little subjects have assignments to hand-in..i think i'm going crazy over assignments nowadays...wahahaha...i'm a bit sot sot already..don't bother about my sudden laughter..it's nothing funny about..i just can't control my emotion already..i'm NUMB!!..hahaha..
anyway, 2009 is coming to its end and 2010 is waiting around the corner...wondering whether to have some new year resolutions to hold on to so that my life won't be so boring and aimless..hahaha...so wait until the time comes and there will be an answer for me..lol..better complete my assignment now..that's it for now..^^

No comments: