Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Post...

WoW~~..today is the last day of 2009 already...about 7 hours from now will be the arrival of the new decade...will 2010 make a great entry while 2009 walk away solemnly at the strike of mid-night?...everything will be revealed soon...i have enough of reminiscing the past incidents in the year 2009 and now i would like to foresee what 2010 has to offer us...since it is a new beginning of a decade, i hope many positive changes will take place next year...

What i will be looking forward in the first quarter of 2010 is the introductory of HighSpeed Broadband (HSBB) by TM..although i'm not sure whether my place will be covered in its first phase, i really hope so it does...using 2Mbps for about 2 years had annoyed me almost everytime i try to buff a video...Youtube speed has been capped recently and this irritates me even more...the usual speed is already freaking slow and now has been capped...WTF??!!!...really cant wait for HSBB to roll out next year...

Another thing i will be waiting for is my very own first laptop and my entry into degree level...of course before i get my laptop, i must first get money$$...and the funding will come from my PTPTN loan if i ever get it...and this is why i must do my best in my studies..turn one big round coming back to studies..(sigh)...really everything radiate from STUDY!!!..can't escape from it in any way...

Right now, i must put my study on hold for a few hours before coming back to it next year...enjoy the remaining hours is the MAIN THING now...haha...
Happy New Year!!!!..see you all next year!!!

No comments: