Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Days remaining...

19 December 2009...another six days is Christmas..and another six days from that will be new year...really can't imagine time has passed so fast this year..2009 is certainly a year full of joy and sorrow...2009 is the year when i got my spm result and my secondary school years ended officially...it is also a marking of my new college life in May...both events really cause a lot of troubles and surprises to me..and not to be missed is certainly my 18th birthday..this marks a new beginning in my life as a new "mature" teenager...i don't really look forward to my birthday previously but it turned out something worth celebrating...and appreciated...and yes,..i also earned my driving licence in this year January after learning for almost a month...although, i still have no car to drive right now, at least i have my licence and i will be wishing for one next year..even a second-hand car will satisfy me for now...hehe...there are a lot of other minor events that happened in this year but these few are the main things that have changed my life...2009 has brought many changes around me and i can't recap all of them...anyway, there are 12 days left in 2009 and i am sure the coming days will have more to anticipate...anything can happen within these 12 days...hope all the happenings will be good ones and something memorable for the year 2009...let's make the remaining days more memorable!!! 

No comments: