Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Post after a month...

Oh My!!!...i have not blogged for one whole month!!!..how can this happen?!!..lol..so sorry for not updating the blog...i guess all the readers have fled away..haha..nevermind, i will try my best to revive it once i'm free...=D

Yippee...i'm gona end my foundation year in 2 weeks time...next week will be my buffer week aka revision week...=(..i hate this week the most as i have to cramped what i've learnt in this whole semester in one week time...my brain will most probably explode by that time..@@..just wish myself all the best..

Right after that struggling week, it will be doom's day!!...it's time to vomit all the stuff that i've cramped on the piece of exam papers...i'll make sure nothing will be left out when i'm doing so..haha...anything left out means marks will also be left out in the hand of the examiner...:(

If i manage to survive until the last paper, i'm so gona have a celebration for myself for completing the foundation level...haha..but if and only if i passed my papers with flying colour...hehe..after the exam week, i'm heading to Melaka for a short vacation with my foundation buddies..=)..hope it can be a successful one..*keeping my finger cross*..;p..

Well, i think i have summarised the whole month activities in one post..haha..this means i do not need to post anymore post for this whole month..lol..just kidding..i'll try to update as frequent as possible after the exam ended cause i'll be enjoying two months of holiday...wahaha..till here...have a nice day everybody..;D

No comments: