Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Untitled...

Wow...it's been awhile since i last posted here...haha...well, it is quite long actually...i've been very lazy to blog these days mainly because of boredom...yeah, i know my life is very boring and what i wrote over here are just plain non-sense and don't make any sense at all...here is just a place for me to unleash my boredom through continuous writing...LOL...

Really nothing special happened in my life these days so i could not make up any stories to write about...even now i'm writing out of boredom and aimlessly...haha...this has became the most usual thing to do when i have not been updating my blog for a very long time...writing for no reason so that my blog will not die of emptiness...hahaha...

Write until the third paragraph and i still can't come out with a topic to write about...i'm so sorry for those who read until here because you gained nothing since you started reading this post..lol...i should have warned you all beforehand...haha..but for those who have been following my blog, you will know that this post contains nothing except words...and you certainly will not waste your precious time reading until here...haha...so, be smarter next time when you sense something is wrong in my writing style...lol...before i end this post, i would like to wish all of you Happy April Fool's Day for tomorrow...wahahaha...

No comments: