Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

TM customer service...

Today went to TMPoint again...and again i was told i could not upgrade my current streamyx to the cool uni pack...the moment i was told that way, i'm so damn fed up with TM...i had went to TMPoint last monday to enquire about this particular package and i was informed that i could not upgrade my current streamyx due to the name register under my TM fixed line was not my name...i have accepted this fact at that moment but i was still sceptical about the info given by them...

Two days later, i called up TM 100 to ask again about this package after knowing that some of my friends managed to upgrade their streamyx without any interruption...during my first call to TM, i was greeted by an operator who asked me about my enquiry...but to my surprise, i was left unanswered after telling about my enquiry...

Left with no choice, i hung up and dialed again...this time, i managed to get some feedback from the operator but she wanted to confirm it with her supervisor...she put me on hold while she asked her supervisor and will come back to me minutes later...she did come back to me...but, again i was left unanswered and eventually the line got disconnected...WTF!!!!...

Filled with anger and disappointment, i decided to call again...once my line was connected to an operator, i straight scolded the operator before i even told about my enquiry...i'm too pissed off that time!!!...this time, she did exactly what the second operator has done except she took my hand phone number in case she didn't come back to me after consulting her supervisor...she came back with an answer that i could upgrade my streamyx but she said it's still depend upon my registration...WTF!!!...why TM does not have a policy which all of its employees can stick to?...it's not consistent at all...

Although, i am still left with uncertainties, i still grabbed all the needed documents and went to TMPoint to subscribe to this "package"..==...as expected, i was told i could not upgrade again and i asked for explanation about this...i just kept on questioning why i could not do so when TM customer service said it was possible for me to do so...this went on for about few minutes before i finally gave up and decided to sign up for another new line to subscribe to this freaking package...i'm sick of TM customer service...even there was a problem persisting when i'm registering...noob service and that's all i can say...don't ask me why i'm subscribing to this troublesome package even though it's so troublesome...i'm speechless!!!..=.=

No comments: