Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy or "Busy"?

Why am i so busy these days?..or am i actually acting to be busy so that i can forget all about my sadness and continue to keep myself happy as always?...will i be truly happy if i am keeping myself busy with loads of tasks?..i just don't understand why i am doing so...maybe this is the only way for me to wash out my sadness within myself...

If i keep on writing here and asking myself question, i know i will never get the answer but at least i get to release out what are trapped within my emotion...if not all, part of the of it will be enough for me to move on with my life...it is getting too much inside of me...it must be released...

No matter what i'm doing right now, i may doing it out of a way of releasing sadness...bearing all these troubles and sadness with me will just bring me down in just a matter of minutes...it's time for me to wake up and discard all those negativity with me...i have had enough of them...go away and never come back!!!

No comments: