Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine...

Today i finally realised what laughter can do to improve and heal one's health and emotion...if you have experienced it before, i am sure you will know how magical and wonderful is a laughter can do to cheer you up...believe me, it's really magical!!..

Back to the previous post, when i'm still emo-ing at that time, i really desperate and wanted some instant remedies to cure my emotional sickness...a day after that, i have cured from this sickness thanks to the laughter i've experienced on that very day...really thanks to my friends for giving me the laughter which brought me back up from my sorrow and i'm fully energise now..thanks a lot!!..

In the meantime, i also felt very sorry for my friend for being the centre of the joke...if not of your openness and careless mistake, i will not have came out from my sorrow so soon...without you all, maybe i'm still stuck in deep under my sadness and never come out from it...i really need to thank you all especially the one who provides the fun and laughter to me..and once again sorry for making fun of your mistake...i will never forget the moment and your indirect help...

No comments: