Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Making decision...

Hmm...how should i start this post with?...some good news?..or some bad news?...well, i don't think i have some good or bad news to share with you all...lol...just plain crapping around...hahaha...

It's already coming to the end of March...and i've about two months left before my foundation level ends...and i have to make another brand new decision right now or maybe later...what left for me to choose from are either i start my degree level 1 right after i finished my foundation which falls in May or wait for about three months before starting my degree years..that will be July...

If i choose to start in May, i will be left with no holiday and i must start it the week after i ended my exam...i'll be totally stress out if i do so...no holiday and continue studying...haiz...but i will end my degree years a few months earlier of course...

If i choose to start in July, i will have about three months of holiday for me to enjoy to the max...three months are not a short period of time, i can be "rusted" if i don't work for that period...i've experienced it before, and i seriously know how bored it is...but i can enjoy holiday and relax my mind before starting a new chapter in my life...

So, which decisions should i make?...i really confused now..both have their respective benefits and disadvantages...and i still have to decide which course to enrol in...haiz...decision making time again....

No comments: