Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Skin

Well, i've changed my blogskin finally..haha..after years of "designing" my own background and manipulating my widgets, i am tired of creating them already...so, what i've done here is just choose a template provided by blogspot and start my scratch from there...although i said that i'm tired of changing those stuffs, yet i still took hours to make my blog look fresher than ever...lol..

Now my blog looks completely different except for its contents...the contents are still being written by me the boring guy...haha..and maybe my language has changed a little cause i've been missing for so long...don't blame me for writing all these stuffs..haha

Another main thing that i've changed here is my blog title...did you notice that?..well, i think most of you don't...the header is still designed by myself though...so it looks weird in one form or another...and the title i just created out of nowhere since i am trying to start a new life now...so i added 2.0 which means the second version of me literally...

While almost everything is done, there are still some minor glitches here and there waiting for me to repair...please be patient while i am working on these...i'm still in the process of figuring out how to make my blog more attractive and interactive...give me some time to get it done though..in the meantime, just bear with me with this half "renovated" blog...

No comments: