Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Facebook + Boredom

It has been months since i last updated my blog...i feel slight guilty about this though...haha..so why am i posting now while i've been missing from the blogging world since two months ago?..the answer is very simple...one word expresses it all..that is BOREDOM!!!..

Everyday facebooking has made my life so dull lately..i cant find any other interesting facts from facebook now..all i do are check the top news and recent news...if nothing interests me, i check my notification and go on with my bored games that are mouse hunt and friends for sale..i don't know why i am still playing them even though i describe them as BORED...maybe these are the only things i can do with my time...sigh...

See, facebook is becoming boring...i'm not sure about you all but i do feel it is getting boring...it might get the same fate as friendster soon if it does not implement new features...and maybe malaysian company gonna buy facebook when it is outdated just like the friendster...haha..anyway, it will happen someday though...just the matter of time..x)

I don't care what happen to facebook in the near future, all i wanna do right now is spice up my facebook...like most blogs did, i want to integrate my facebook account into this very blog...i hope by doing so can create some miracle in my facebook life..hehe..



No comments: