Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A 'different' outing...

Today, or should i say yesterday?..lol.. cause i might be writing this post after 12.00 a.m. so it is consider the next day..haha.. Well, i went to Time Square (as usual) to celebrate KY and PS birthday. It doesn't seems to be a birthday party though..lol.. This was the first time i went to Time Square and i didn't see a movie.. so weird leh.. Normally the main reason i go to TS is to see a movie (at least).. but this time was a bit special for me. No movie for me T.T... Maybe no movie also a good choice because we get to use most of the time to loiter around like a hooligan...lol.. Anyway, there was no nice movie that deserve seeing also...==!!

So, we went to eat at Old Town Kopitiam My bowl of curry mee...
and went to drop some pins in bowling.The bowling lanesMy bowling shoes..yucky..
It has been quite a long time since i last play bowling (don't know when). My bowling skill sucks like hell!!lol.. After two rounds of bowling, we went to arcade (I hate it). No choice but to linger there for awhile before leaving for shopping. Haiz.. girls will always be girls.. like shopping. Shopping is OK but not for that long!! I mean no harm...lol.. Finally we did our..erm..not me but the other people's tradition that is taking a 'big head sticker photo' (大头贴).The 'big head sticker photo' machine My God!! This ritual took almost one hour plus to finish the whole process. Extremely long!! Grrr!!! Finished everything and it is time to go back. What a day...
ODD....

No comments: