Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya...

Oo..today is the first day of Hari Raya. I bet many of my friends have take this opportunity to go back to their hometown not just the Malays but the Chinese and Indian as well. Two days of public holiday will be just nice to travel back to escape from the busy city. How i wish i could do the same but not now. Why?? It will be traffic jam everywhere!!..lol... Sometimes i feel that living in rural areas are not that bad even though the facilities there are not as good as urban areas. But, we still get to grasp some fresh air unlike living in the city where we will only breath in polluted air. Bad air = Bad health..>.<..
So fast come until Wednesday ler.. this mean i still got a few days left to relax before going back to that unreasonable school...haiz.. Holiday ar..why are you leaving so fast?? I will miss you... These few days i am using up all my time to play, watch drama and sleep. I don't think that is a waste of time also..haha.. as long i get to enjoy myself, i am ok with it. I didn't even think of studying..lol.. No worry at all..xp.. Better enjoy the remaining holiday...
SELAMAT HARI RAYA....

Selamat Hari Raya

No comments: