Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Manglish or English?

Of course i will choose Manglish because i am a Malaysian! I think English will be too hard for me to master it but Manglish will be much more easier to command it. This topic came out after our English teacher denying she will give up teaching us the proper usage of English. Even she was nearly came close to giving up but she suddenly read through an article in The Star newspaper about the important of grammar and everything was back to square one. What THE!!! I will rather prefer she give up than putting us back on track. We have not enough time to go back to square one...T_T.. Because of this, my English essays were extremely low marks. There were red lines everywhere. But i am still lucky enough not to get 'EIEL' (error in every line) in neither of my essays. If i get this remark, i will certainly stop using English. Why can't she accepts the Manglish? I bet every Malaysian is using or partly using this newly found language. It might be a struggle if i have to completely make no mistake in my essay. Hard task for me... I think i will not be able to do it because... there is no reason why...lol.. Anyway, i am sure the real SPM marking scheme will not be as strict as her marking scheme. Her standard is just too high for us to achieve...haiz... Or...like she said, we were too immature...
WHATEVER.....

No comments: