Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Taking a break...

So long i didn't post anything on my blog ler... I have been studying and trying to catch up with my weaker chapters in certain subject. So, i have dump my blog aside for awhile. Felt so sorry for my innocent blog...lol... Anyway, i think i finally have the will to minimise my time using the computer. I redirect all the unused time to do revision and only use the computer after i had reached my target. Barely one month from now is the SPM ler... How can i not do something to prevent my result from skidding out of way? By the way, i am quite satisfy with my trial result except for add maths which i still can't get an 'A' for it. Add maths AGAIN!!!..Grrr!!! 
Hmm.. after finished the SPM, we are going separate ways and might not be so close to each other ler.. We are going to pursue our studies in different colleges or universities. I am sure i will miss the old school days even though i hate this school so much. There were still some sweet memories worth to be kept in our mind forever. It will be an unforgettable one. Can you imagine after four or five years we meet up again and find that each of us are different from now. That situation will be quite funny and weird though...haha... Even now i used to reminisce the old days when i first entered this school four years ago and met up with so many new friends all with different types of personality. How my life have change from a child to an adolescent. All these will be just memories for us and right now we must strive hard for this coming month.
ALL THE BEST....    

No comments: