Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Changes...

I have made another change for my blog...hehe..if you've noticed, i've expanded the size of my layout...both my posting area and the sidebar have been expanded...this will give me a bigger space to dump my things in..and it probably helps you reader to read my blog...as it's bigger now, everything can be expanded and i don't need to squeeze all of them to fit into the screen anymore...=)

I've also made some minor changes around my blog and hope it can load easily once my link has been found...i've tried to reduce the loading time as much as possible and more changes might take place in the future to maintain my blog...i realised that the loading time of my page is quite long and it certainly interrupts your reading...hope you can stay with me while i make all possible rectifications...any problem please let me know through the provided chat box...thanks...

And my music player at the sidebar has been changed to a much simpler flash player...i've noticed that my previous player has been causing much trouble to you all as it is classified as a pop-up...and those who have pop-up blocker will be notified once it has been loaded...so sorry for causing that trouble..if the music player annoys you or causing slow loading speed, please let me know...=)..i'll make appropriate changes to it..

No comments: